Linamar Long-Term Sustainability Roadmap & Goals.
We commit to being a net zero emissions organization inclusive of the operation of our facilities, our supply base and the products we supply to by 2050.
- What we do today determines the future of our planet.
- The future of our planet matters to us; it also matters to our Employees, our Customers and our Shareholders.
- Addressing environmental challenges is a global imperative which will create massive market opportunity for those with the solutions.
- Environmental Sustainability needs to be something each and every one of us commit to – we each play a part in this large connected puzzle, what each of us do matters and counts.
- What we do impacts others – we need to lead by example by doing what we do better for the benefit of all our stakeholders.
- Find balanced solutions that optimize impact for the Environment as well as our Employees, our Customers and our Financial performance.
Through the Linamar Ethicspoint (1-888-294 5496 or linamar.ethicspoint.com), employees and external stakeholders can raise anonymous and confidential questions or file complaints related to accounting, internal controls or ethical issues.
- Show all years