- Meet required industry certifications and standards including IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and other pertinent standards.
- Suppliers are required to have in place a Basic Working Conditions and Human Rights Policy and Procedures, that comply with Laws and Regulations in the regions they operate.
- Suppliers are required to have in place a Health and Safety Policy and Procedures compliant with ISO 45001.
- Suppliers are required to have in place an Environmental Policy and Procedures compliant with ISO 14001.
- Suppliers cannot be in use of Conflict Minerals in compliance and as required by the Dodd-Frank Act and SEC Regulations.
Linamar prefers to use suppliers that are:
- Able to support Linamar’s operations around the world including our footprint in North America, Europe and Asia.
Supplier Quality manual
Terms & Conditions
Linamar has a significant annual buy of Iron Castings, Aluminum Die Castings, Steel Forgings, Powdered Metal Commodities, Stampings, Fine Blanks, Fasteners and Hardware, Lubricants, Seals, Bearings, Bushings, Aluminum Ingot, Steel Bar and Steel Plate, Electrical Sub- Assemblies, Hydraulic Sub-Assemblies, Powertrain Assemblies, Injection Molded Plastics and Foundry Tooling.
In order to be considered a supplier to Linamar Corporation, each prospective Supplier must complete an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and successfully pass our PSA Audit (Potential Supplier Assessment). Upon completion of our NDA and a successful PSA Audit, a Supplier can be approved to supply product to Linamar Corporation.
If you are not a current supplier of Linamar but believe your products or capabilities are a good match to Linamar’s core lineup of products, please complete the forms below.
- Show all years
Linamar Completes the Acquisition of the Salford GroupJune 3, 2022
Linamar Corporation Announces Voting Results from Annual General MeetingMay 26, 2022
Linamar Announces Creation of Linamar MedTech, a new group focused on Medical Devices and Precision Medical ComponentsMay 19, 2022
Record Electrified New Business Wins; Two Acquisitions Announced; and a Strong Balance Sheet Start Linamar’s 2022 Off on a Strategic HighMay 11, 2022
Ballard Power & Linamar Corporation achieve concept demonstration milestoneMay 9, 2022
Linamar Corporation Announces the Acquisition of Salford Group in a Significant Expansion of its Agriculture PortfolioApril 28, 2022
Q1 2022 Update on Market ConditionsApril 11, 2022
Linamar Acquires Partner’s Interest in GF Linamar Joint Venture Casting FacilityMarch 31, 2022
Record New Business Wins, Double Digit Top and Bottom Line Growth and Strong Cash Flow in 2021 Position Linamar Well for Continued Prosperous GrowthMarch 9, 2022
Q4 2021 Update on Market ConditionsJanuary 18, 2022
Linamar & the Hasenfratz Family Announce the Passing of Founder Frank HasenfratzJanuary 8, 2022