- Meet required industry certifications and standards including IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and other pertinent standards.
- Suppliers are required to have in place a Basic Working Conditions and Human Rights Policy and Procedures, that comply with Laws and Regulations in the regions they operate.
- Suppliers are required to have in place a Health and Safety Policy and Procedures compliant with ISO 45001.
- Suppliers are required to have in place an Environmental Policy and Procedures compliant with ISO 14001.
- Suppliers cannot be in use of Conflict Minerals in compliance and as required by the Dodd-Frank Act and SEC Regulations.
Linamar prefers to use suppliers that are:
- Able to support Linamar’s operations around the world including our footprint in North America, Europe and Asia.
Supplier Quality manual
Terms & Conditions
Linamar has a significant annual buy of Iron Castings, Aluminum Die Castings, Steel Forgings, Powdered Metal Commodities, Stampings, Fine Blanks, Fasteners and Hardware, Lubricants, Seals, Bearings, Bushings, Aluminum Ingot, Steel Bar and Steel Plate, Electrical Sub- Assemblies, Hydraulic Sub-Assemblies, Powertrain Assemblies, Injection Molded Plastics and Foundry Tooling.
In order to be considered a supplier to Linamar Corporation, each prospective Supplier must complete an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and successfully pass our PSA Audit (Potential Supplier Assessment). Upon completion of our NDA and a successful PSA Audit, a Supplier can be approved to supply product to Linamar Corporation.
If you are not a current supplier of Linamar but believe your products or capabilities are a good match to Linamar’s core lineup of products, please complete the forms below.
- Show all years
Linamar Announces TSX Approval of Normal Course Issuer BidNovember 26, 2021
Impressive Cash Flow Drives Dividend Increase, Buyback at LinamarNovember 9, 2021
Q3 2021 Update on Market ConditionsOctober 6, 2021
Linamar Announces Exclusive Manufacturing, Licensing Agreement, and Investment in Battery Pack Module Leader eMatrixSeptember 28, 2021
Linamar Announces Formation of eLIN Product Solutions GroupSeptember 16, 2021
Linamar Announces Global Exclusive Manufacturing Agreement and Investment in Automation & Robotics Gearbox Leader IMSystemsAugust 11, 2021
Market Recovery Drives Strong Linamar Second Quarter ResultsAugust 11, 2021
Q2 2021 Update on Market ConditionsJuly 9, 2021
Linamar Corporation Announces Voting Results from Annual General MeetingMay 27, 2021
Linamar First Quarter Earnings More than Double Q1 2020 on Strong Markets & Market Share GainsMay 6, 2021
Linamar Corp and CleanSlate UV Announce Joint Donation in Support of Ontario Healthcare CentresMay 4, 2021
Ballard and Linamar Form Strategic Alliance to Develop Fuel Cell Solutions for Light-Duty VehiclesMay 3, 2021
Q1 2021 Update on Market ConditionsApril 9, 2021
Linamar Partners with Roush and Ballard to Develop Fuel Cell Hybrid Electric Delivery Vans for CARB ProgramMarch 31, 2021
Linamar Rockets Back to Growth with Exceptional Earnings Performance and Excellent Free Cash FlowMarch 10, 2021
Q4 2020 Update on Market ConditionsJanuary 13, 2021