- Meet required industry certifications and standards including IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and other pertinent standards.
- Suppliers are required to have in place a Basic Working Conditions and Human Rights Policy and Procedures, that comply with Laws and Regulations in the regions they operate.
- Suppliers are required to have in place a Health and Safety Policy and Procedures compliant with ISO 45001.
- Suppliers are required to have in place an Environmental Policy and Procedures compliant with ISO 14001.
- Suppliers cannot be in use of Conflict Minerals in compliance and as required by the Dodd-Frank Act and SEC Regulations.
Linamar prefers to use suppliers that are:
- Able to support Linamar’s operations around the world including our footprint in North America, Europe and Asia.
Supplier Quality manual
Terms & Conditions
Linamar has a significant annual buy of Iron Castings, Aluminum Die Castings, Steel Forgings, Powdered Metal Commodities, Stampings, Fine Blanks, Fasteners and Hardware, Lubricants, Seals, Bearings, Bushings, Aluminum Ingot, Steel Bar and Steel Plate, Electrical Sub- Assemblies, Hydraulic Sub-Assemblies, Powertrain Assemblies, Injection Molded Plastics and Foundry Tooling.
In order to be considered a supplier to Linamar Corporation, each prospective Supplier must complete an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and successfully pass our PSA Audit (Potential Supplier Assessment). Upon completion of our NDA and a successful PSA Audit, a Supplier can be approved to supply product to Linamar Corporation.
If you are not a current supplier of Linamar but believe your products or capabilities are a good match to Linamar’s core lineup of products, please complete the forms below.
- Show all years
Linamar to Acquire Propulsion-Agnostic Business from MobexSeptember 21, 2023
Q2 2023 Another Stellar Quarter at Linamar with Exceptional Earnings Growth, Record Revenues and Continued Free Cash FlowAugust 9, 2023
Linamar Announces Closing of Dura Battery Enclosures BusinessAugust 3, 2023
Linamar Completes $550,000,000 Private Placement of Senior Unsecured NotesJune 22, 2023
Linamar Acquires 3 Battery Enclosures Factories Accelerating Electrification EvolutionMay 30, 2023
Linamar Corporation Announces Voting Results from Annual General MeetingMay 17, 2023
Earnings Nearly Double at Linamar in First Quarter 2023 on Recovering Markets, Supply Chains and Launching Business, New Giga Structural Facility AnnouncedMay 10, 2023
Linamar to Showcase its New Fully Electric Technology Demonstrator Truck and other EV Innovations at ACT Expo 2023May 1, 2023
Exceptional Top and Bottom Line Growth at Linamar in Fourth Quarter Takes Company to a Record Sales YearMarch 8, 2023