- Meet required industry certifications and standards including IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and other pertinent standards.
- Suppliers are required to have in place a Basic Working Conditions and Human Rights Policy and Procedures, that comply with Laws and Regulations in the regions they operate.
- Suppliers are required to have in place a Health and Safety Policy and Procedures compliant with ISO 45001.
- Suppliers are required to have in place an Environmental Policy and Procedures compliant with ISO 14001.
- Suppliers cannot be in use of Conflict Minerals in compliance and as required by the Dodd-Frank Act and SEC Regulations.
Linamar prefers to use suppliers that are:
- Able to support Linamar’s operations around the world including our footprint in North America, Europe and Asia.
Supplier Quality manual
Terms & Conditions
Linamar has a significant annual buy of Iron Castings, Aluminum Die Castings, Steel Forgings, Powdered Metal Commodities, Stampings, Fine Blanks, Fasteners and Hardware, Lubricants, Seals, Bearings, Bushings, Aluminum Ingot, Steel Bar and Steel Plate, Electrical Sub- Assemblies, Hydraulic Sub-Assemblies, Powertrain Assemblies, Injection Molded Plastics and Foundry Tooling.
In order to be considered a supplier to Linamar Corporation, each prospective Supplier must complete an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and successfully pass our PSA Audit (Potential Supplier Assessment). Upon completion of our NDA and a successful PSA Audit, a Supplier can be approved to supply product to Linamar Corporation.
If you are not a current supplier of Linamar but believe your products or capabilities are a good match to Linamar’s core lineup of products, please complete the forms below.