Visit us every Wednesday at the Frank Hasenfratz Centre at 750 Woodlawn Rd. W, Guelph to interview for any available position.
- Shift premiums & production bonus
- Family Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Additional $500 Health Care Spending Account per year
- Life Insurance & Company Pension
- PPE allowance
- Access to onsite gym & wellness programs
- Career advancement & training opportunities
- Covid protocols are in place
- Masks are mandatory
- Please bring your resume
Linamar has been notified that there are several scams taking advantage of job seekers in a number of ways. Depending on the scam, scammers may seek to acquire confidential information to use for identity theft or try to get money from job seekers during the recruitment process through a variety of different tactics. Linamar will never ask for money during the application, recruitment, or on-boarding process. To learn more about the most common job scams, tips on how to avoid being scammed and how to report scams, please visit Ontario’s Scam or Fraud resources.
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.