2020 Annual General Meeting
Attending the Virtual Meeting
This year, we will hold our annual general meeting of shareholders in a virtual format, which will be conducted live via the Lumi platform.
All shareholders and guests can attend and view the live webcast. All attendees will be able to ask questions at the end of the meeting during the allotted question period. Only registered shareholders and duly appointed proxyholders (including non-registered shareholders who have duly appointed themselves as proxyholders) will be able to vote at the meeting.
Follow these instructions to participate online Virtual Shareholder Meeting Guide
- Use any intern et-connected device such as a computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone
Join the meeting 15 minutes beforehand here
- Registered Shareholders and duly appointed proxyholders can participate in the meeting by clicking “I have a login” and entering a Username and Password before the start of the meeting.
- Registered Shareholders - The 15-digit control number located on the form of proxy or in the email notification you received is the Username and the Password is “linamar2021”.
- Duly appointed proxyholders – Computershare will provide the proxyholder with a Username after the voting deadline has passed. The Password to the meeting is “linamar2021”.
- Voting at the meeting will only be available for Registered Shareholders and duly appointed proxyholders. Non-Registered Shareholders who have not appointed themselves may attend the meeting by clicking “I am a guest” and completing the online form.