LINDA HASENFRATZ NAMED ERNST & YOUNG'S ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR
On October 30, 2014, Linamar's very own CEO Ms. Hasenfratz was awarded with a significant achievement. She recieved the Ernst & Young Ontario Entrepreneur of the Year Award in Manufacturing. Less than a month later, on November 26, it was announced that Ms. Hasenfratz had been chosen as the Entrepreneur of the Year for all of Canada.
The criteria to be an Entrepreneur of the Year are:
Congratulations to Ms. Hasenfratz on her exceptional performance and for being a fantastic representation for what Linamar is all about!
- Financial performance:A strong track record of financial performance, including raising equity and debt financing
- Vision:The ability to create a business concept and implement it effectively
- Leadership:The focus and strength of character that enable the entrepreneur to move forward — and inspire a team to do the same
- Innovation:Driving business success by pioneering new approaches and investing in ongoing research and development
- Integrity and influence:Setting high standards and demonstrating a desire to be successful, taking risks and overcoming significant obstacles, and demonstrating perseverance and learning from experience.
- Community engagement:Knowing that commitment and responsibility aren’t confined to business, and putting energy and resources to work in giving back to the community.